Monday, February 22, 2010

Project Update... Locations...

Locations:

The three main locations are as follows...

1. Gordon's Apartment, 2. Apartment Hallway, 3. Ren's Apartment

The story takes place in one building. The two apartments are across the hall from each other. The scenes alternate between Gordon's apartment, the apartment hallway, and Ren's apartment.

There is no single location that can represent the set described in my story. I will need to shoot at separate locations, two or three days for each location. The scenes will be edited together to represent the one apartment building that the story takes place in. I have scouted locations and have pictures of each.

1. For Gordon's Apartment I will shoot in San Mateo. Here are some pictures of the room I will use:

2. For the Apartment Hallway I will shoot in North Beach, San Francisco. Here are the pics:



















































3. For Ren's Apartment I will shoot in Oakland. Here are the pics:




















----Project Update----
The location for the scenes in Ren's apartment has changed. See newer blog posts for info and pictures. We will use an apartment in the Mission, San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment