Monday, February 1, 2010

Preproduction....

The next phase of preproduction will involve casting, rehearsals, and location scouting.

I will also be working on developing the script further, and developing the characters further.

I've been working with a few actors to get them together for rehearsal and found that due to scheduling conflicts, their availability is prohibitive. I was hoping to have a rehearsal scheduled by now. I will continue to work with them, since they have expressed interest in acting in the movie, but I may need to conduct an official casting call for available actors to audition. I really need people with more availability. Finding compatible actors who are also available is the trick...

In the mean time, this little set back will give me an opportunity to work on developing the script and characters, storyboards, and planning out sets and props.

No comments:

Post a Comment