Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Friday March 12 shoot, rough cut...

Hallway shoot on Friday, March 12 went well. We got quite a bit done, especially considering the time constraint we were under. We had from 10am to 4pm to set up, rehearse and shoot most of the main hallway scenes. Next Friday, March 19 I have half the day scheduled for the remaining hallway bits.

Unfortunately some of the shots from the 12th will need to be re-done, for technical reasons- the time constraint we were under forced us to rush through some important parts. I'd also like to get more "B-roll" footage to help with the editing.

I cut together a TEST of the footage, which is very rough. No sound editing, no precision editing, no color correction. The footage is RAW, but it helps me to visualize the scenes and what is still needed to complete them. The editing process also enlightened me about ways to improve the directing of future scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment