Saturday, May 8, 2010

retrospective of schedule...

Through some unforeseen setbacks and unfortunate delays, the principle photography is finally complete.
I still managed to shoot (most of) the movie within the number of shoot days I had originally planned- 8 primary shooting days! Mission accomplished!

April 2, 2010

Now I have some leeway to finish the rest of the shooting with a few hours of pickups and reshoots. It turns out that my shooting schedule (although delayed) has fit within the allotted production schedule I had originally estimated! (patting myself on the back) I did a really good job of estimating the amount of time it would take to shoot this movie!

The participation of my cast and crew has been exemplary, integral and very much appreciated in the production process. Thank you to everyone who helped in making this movie!

Cast:

GORDON - Michael Siemsen
JULIE - Rebecca Honett
LENNY - Tony Sommers
JASON - Jason Augustin
ANNA - Britt Kilcoyne McGregor
REN - Eric Caselton

Crew:

Props Engineer and Design - Bender
Camera and Lighting - Eric Caselton, Wilfredo Valle, Ethan Hopfer, Jason Augustin
Concept Art - Xander Kent
Production Photography - Gary Kaplan
Wardrobe - Rebecca Honett
Production assistants - Ethan Hopfer, Xander Kent, Gary Kaplan, Jason Augustin, Stephanie Huynh
Consultants - Kristine Hartman, Jackson McBrayer, Bender, Andrew Bramer

-----------

I'm in the home stretch of production. The post production process will present a new set of challenges and introduce the next level of work, bringing me to a whole new project-- Editing, scoring and finishing the movie!

---------

No comments:

Post a Comment